It’s always useful to share and learn from our partners in the industry. The PRCA invited our Group MD Jess Hargreaves, who has loves a discussion on how to measure effectiveness, given that she previously chaired the IPM Experiential Council who have been testing & developing an experiential industry standard for measurement.
So can campaigns prove that they deliver a change in behaviour & ultimately ROI?
Our key out-takes from the panel debate:
- Measurement needs to be continual in order to succeed – not just at the start or end of the campaign but at the start of the product development – test, learn, adapt and go again
- Collaborate & integrate – no channel should operate as a silo so use an integrated dashboard and make it a shared document between brand Y& agencies – try the AMEC framework, it works!
- Don’t drown in data – question WHY – what are your objectives and therefore what analysis will help you understand if you have delivered?
- Use your common sense and trust your customer – go and talk to them and know how they consume and what they want before you embark on a marketing campaign
- PR like experiential is an effective marketing channel that can deliver emotional engagement & long-term brand effectiveness, it’s proven.. thank you Binet & Field.
Thanks to the panel & hosts: Chelsey Gibbons@Saga, Fernando Anguelo@semrush, Jess Levy@sharkninja, Kat Jackson@FranklinRae, Paul Williamson@Realia & Jess Hargreaves@PrettyGreen & The Producers