Create a rewarding & entertaining event for ticket holders of all ages to celebrate the RWC and encourage active engagement with Rugby based activities when they arrive at Wembley.
Less Ordinary Solution
We were engaged by England Rugby 2015 to design, build and activate the Wembley Park Fanzone, a place where Rugby fans could make the most out of their 2015 Rugby World Cup experience.
Curating brands to entertain the fans…Mastercard, DHL, Land Rover, Coke, Heineken & Grants… creating an epic event! Hosted by legendary former internationals Joe Simpson and Rory Lawson.
A celebration of the global teams participating with interactive experiences for the crowds:
- Perform with the live Hake performers & Irish dancing
- Cheer on London Cheerleaders & Argentinian Tango performance
- Watch the Professional Wheelchair rugby and the local Kilburn Cosmos
- Join the Romanian folk music & Marching band
- Take part in DHL’s #scrumface experience
- Test your tackle power on the Tackle Cage
- Place your face in Jonny Wilkinson’s ball (don’t ask!)
- 1 – 40,000 Fanzone attendance across 2 match days
- 9 – 178,286 Match attendance on 2 days
- 90 – 4 billion OTS (TV coverage based on ER2015 media report)